Interior Design: At MWa, we provide our clients with a comprehensive design services which includes the architecture, interior design and outdoor living spaces of their home.
The benefits of our MWa interior design service include:
- a thorough and consistent design intent throughout the architecture and interiors of the home
- an efficient detailed documentation process for tendering and construction
- cost management of all items to be purchased and supplied by the client during construction
- reliable, tried and tested MWa suppliers and sub contractors and
- we pass on all of our trade discounts to our interior design and documentation clients, which add up to substantial savings (our way of offsetting the costs of our professional services)
Take a look at the sneak peak photos of our almost completed interior design of our 1930’s Pymble alteration and additions.
With a nod to the 1930s and lead by our client’s adventurous taste, the home features:
- brass detailing in the kitchen and ensuite (joinery by MS Interiors, brass detailing by Property Techniques)
- American Oak timber veneer
- London Grey ceasarstone
- urban brass tapware by Astra Walker
- rainforest mural tiles by Di Lorenzo and
- no less than four types of feature wallpaper by Cole & Son throughout the home
Consistent with the 1930s, this home also features interior design details of the era including the colours, wet area tile size and format, batten and board ceiling profile and construction, etched glass in joinery cupboard fronts to match existing decorative motifs.
The contemporary interior design details throughout the home include the new joinery in the library and for storage throughout the bedrooms and kids playroom and a resin floor – to satisfy the client desire for a low maintenance, durable, no-mess floor in the kitchen and dining – perfect for ease of living with young children.
Our 3D sketch up models of these spaces, side by side with our own site photos, show how effective our modelling capabilities are in the design process – in exploring and communicating design intent and detailing.
See the links to some of our MWa favoured suppliers: