Masterplan your home with MWa: residential architecture, interiors and outdoor spaces.
Thinking of renovating your existing home or building a new one?
Do you need a masterplan for your home?
Do you want to know what’s possible, what’s feasible, what can get approved, how long will it take and how much it will cost?
MWa can help.
We offer a comprehensive masterplan service for your home and site, which integrates the architecture, interiors and outdoor spaces.
We can guide you through a step by step process to:
- investigate the development potential of your site
- explore the possibilities to improve your existing home
- consider the options available for planning approvals for your preferred renovation (DA or CDC)
- establish a likely scope of renovation works and project budget, and;
- make informed decisions on the renovation of you home
The service can include:
- feasibility study (survey, site analysis and development control analysis)
- concept design
- masterplan which considers the architecture, interiors and outdoor spaces in 2D and 3D
- costplan estimates (provided by a builder or quantity surveyor)
What we will need to get started:
- an on-site consultation with you, to look at your site and understand your brief
- access to the site for a survey and measure up (estimate 2 hours)
Take the first step and book an on-site consultation today. Call 0421 088 110.
An initial consultation is a 1 to 2 hour meeting to discuss all aspects of your project.
It is the first opportunity to find out about your objectives and ideas, your brief and initial budget expectations, and for us to see your home and site, and start evaluating the possibilities with you.
Useful information to have at hand is:
- any site and block information
- your brief
- photos of the things you love
- a guide as to how much you will be spending on your project
We will also provide you with an MWa Information Pack which answerss many initial questions prospective clients have about the typical architectural process of creating or updating a home.
To book an initial consultation, call 0421 008 110 or email us via our contact form.